4.11.2006

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming.

I need a little Dorie fish to say that to me all the time.
Its so close to the end of the semester. Its almost here!
And I'm not quite sure how I feel about that yet.
I'm going to miss people like crazy. I already do.
But its sort of different right now. Kind of like a delayed numb missing people.
Because I know people are coming back. But that is only for a few days.
And then so many people will be gone.
I'm excited for those who are coming back next year. I know we'll have a ton of fun.

I went and got an application to work for the assistant manager I worked for a while back.
And I plan to go and apply at some places at Kingsway tomorrow.
I only have class til noon. So I can finish the last two pages of my cross cultural paper hand it in and go do some job hunting.

In other news,
Homemade granola is yummy but burns fast.

kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment