5.11.2014

Catch the Moment Week 18

Week 18 was just a regular week with a first birthday thrown in. I celebrated this Mother's Day no longer being the mother to a baby. Good thing I know that little ones get better and better with each passing month. I no longer wish for them to be little, except in the occassional moment where I want a newborn to snuggle. The entertainment and joy they bring me each day far outweighs my desire for them to stay little. 







Nurse Loves Farmer
Read more on Nurse Loves Farmer: http://www.nurselovesfarmer.com/2014/05/catch-moment-week-18/

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love Day 128, so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Such great angles, I never would have thought to take a picture through the mirror from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls and the monkey---so perfect! Happy birthday to the little one!

    ReplyDelete