2.01.2011

Organizing Update

I am still unable to get pictures uploaded from my camera. Hubs is going to take a look for the cord out in the garage tonight.

I've been keeping up with the 52 Weeks of Organizing Challenge and have completed two more projects.

I made a space for towels in my kitchen as opposed to them being stored in the bedroom like before.

Our mail/paper work is in the process of being sorted and filed and made to look as beautiful as bills can be made to look.

Under the kitchen sink is now another one of those places I love to look at just because it is clean, containerized and organized!

The new entertainment unit is taking a bit more time that originally anticipated. They are almost two-thirds done so hopefully in the next week or two it will be moved into the house.

I will do the before/after posts when I get pictures!

In the meantime I'll be madly clicking through posts over at "IHeart Organizing". Jen's blog is full of amazing organization information, ideas and inspiration. I definitely heart it!

No comments:

Post a Comment