3.19.2006

Sunday Times...

I didn't go to church this morning. Well it doesn't start for another hour so I guess the correct term would be "i'm not going to church this morning." The roads are still horrible crazy and I don't feel like driving to church for probably 45 minutes being their for half an hour to then drive the 45 minutes back to work. Its just not logical.

So I have a few hours to kill before work.

Here's what I hope to accomplish in that time:

Work out
Homework

Okay thats all I hope to accomplish. I have very low goals today.

Through surfing blogs I've discovered way too many people write about politics. Okay maybe I shouldn't say way too many. It just seems an exorbenent amount. I also saw some weird pictures of Emma Watson (aka Hermoine) drinking beer. She is 15. And that was random.

Jileane- yes. feel priveleged. You are a priveleged sort of person. And yes crappit will go down in history and will be remembered for all time, or at least until next week.

Tony- I think I puked in my mouth a little.... sweat in the vatofood. *shudder* I don't want to think about it. The sweating is just going to get worse in Thailand. From the few people I know that are there doing their internships, they say there are lots of internet cafes. I'm excited for you guys to go to Thailand and Pakistan. Both sound like amazing opportunities. I'll be praying tons for you guys! ps. I miss the man underneath the layer of sweat more than the sweat...)

Lena- I've heard about the KFC biscuts. That is weird. I could go for a biscut right now. When you get back we will have to have a KFC, certain unnamed television show *ahem*, and caramel apple day. Maybe a little bit of ice cream thrown in there. If we are going to be that unhealthy we might as well go all the way! Remember everything that happens in Thailand and Pakistan so you can tell me about. And I mean everything. Every detail. That is your mission should you choose to accept it. And accept it you must! ;)

Okay I guess I could go start on my list of things to do before work.

If something interesting happens at work I'll write later.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment