4.19.2014

Library Trip

We love our library trips around here. We are fortunate that our city has great libraries and a few that are under a 10 minute drive from our home. This week we went to the library I spent my high school years working in. The recently tore it down and rebuilt it which is great in so many ways but I wish I had been able to show my girls around the library as I knew it. 

The children's area is definitely Ella's favourite part of the library and the "tiny toilet" in the bathroom. My favourite part is the giant staircase with wonderful windows. 





This was Ella's chosen book from this trip. She went to the library determined to get a shark book. I gave her the choice of this book and a more cartoonish one and this was the one she chose.







No comments:

Post a Comment